Who does not love to go on dates with their loved ones? However, when on date couples tend to eat unhealthy food or eat much more than they need to eat. This leads to weight gain and other problems. So here are a few tips you need to follow when dating seems to sabotage your fitness goals:
- Be A perfect couple
- You can decide your gym routines, running and exercising with your partner. It will help you to enjoy exercise, and you would not feel like a burden for you, instead a party time.
- Further for a cuter look, you guys (couples) can share similar tracksuits or colors.
- You can guide each other through different exercises. You can be a booster and coach for each other.
- You can bet and challenge each other for losing more.
- Remember to carry a pretty water bottle, and later you can enjoy fresh juices and healthy shakes.
2. Your eating out would perfectly match
- This is so interesting that you guys can eat out intelligently.
- You can go out for a stake part or roasted vegetables or baked food,
- You can stop each other and count calories which should not exceed 1200 calories.
- You will enjoy eating together.
- It would be a happy and healthy dinner date.
3. Walk while talking
- Apart from working hard in the gym and sweating you should also go for a morning walk.
- When it is 5 am, and the fresh breeze is in the air, green plants and sunrise give a romantic atmosphere in which couples can enjoy walking and talking together and releasing stress.
- Researchers have been reporting that if you spend one hour daily focusing and discussing your stressors early morning, your leftover day would be awesome enough.
- Further, it can be accompanied by some fresh juices and a cup of coffee together.
4. Love and appreciate nature
- One of the primary reasons of stress is that we have stopped loving and living in nature.
- We forgot that apart from our materialistic buildings and malls we have lovely nature which gives up peace.
- Going to a beach and enjoying waves of water, going for skating or mountain climbing.
- Appreciate greenery, sunrise, stars, sun, moon.
- Love birds at morning.
- Smell and feel and enjoy the fragrance of flowers.
- All these things give you psychological freshness, happiness, health and a wonderful time with the partner.
- Never miss a chance to enjoy rain whenever it comes. Go for a walk in the rain and enjoy it with your partner. This will not only strengthen your bond but also make you fit and healthy.
5. Get a dog (A puppy is preferred)
- If you think that walking alone is too tough or boring and music partner or hand free is not working, get a cute little puppy.
- Many researches have shown that people who have a puppy along with them during walk feel much and feel more active than those who don’t.
- But make sure that you don’t take that creature for granted or as a material for the walk. Treat it like your baby. Feed it and keep it clean.